|19-10-2016, 11:55 PM||رقم المشاركة :|
Next Limit xFlow 201...
Next Limit xFlow 2015.96 | 1.0 GB
Next Limit Technologies, a provider cutting-edge simulation technologies for a broad range of applications in computer graphics, science and engineering, has released build 96 of xFlow 2015, is a next generation CFD software system that uses a proprietary state-of-the-art Lattice Boltzmann technology, and is specifically designed for companies who require accurate feedback on flow simulation, transient aerodynamics, water management and fluid-structure interaction.
The XFlow approach to CFD simplifies the workflow, minimizes the presence of algorithmic parameters and avoids the traditionally time consuming meshing process. With XFlow, complex modeling becomes affordable in a straightforward way.
Build 96 (released July 30, 2015
- New feature: New data files structure based on HDF5 provides a more compact format (1 frame =
- New feature: Refinement based on total pressure losses from a previous simulation
- New feature: Co-Simulation with MSC Nastran available for 3D simulations
- New feature: Low pass, high pass, band-pass, and band-stop filters available in the Function
Viewer for signal processing
- New feature: Filtered static pressure field (low pass, high pass, band-pass, and band-stop)
directly output from the engine
- New feature: Numerical data can be exported to an arbitrary lattice level frequency
- New feature: New wall lateral boundaries available for the virtual water channel
- New feature: Backflow phase can be defined in multiphase simulations
- New feature: Conjugate heat transfer workflow: solids can include thermal boundary conditions
- Improvement: Window functions and custom time range are now available for SPL and PSD
- Improvement: Free surface/Multiphase particle-based performance improvements
- Improvement: Memory scalability improvements
- Improvement: Extended number of harmonics in "Turbulence generation"
- Improvement: Projected fields over geometries can be exported in CGNS format
- Improvement: Permeability and Ergun coefficients are laws instead of constants for isotropic
- Improvement: Custom fields can be exported in the XFlow surface data format from the Export
- Improvement: Scalar fields can be exported from the Export Data window
- Improvement: LODI (non-reflecting) boundaries stability
- Improvement: Phase field inlet/outlet treatment
- Bug fix: Carreau Viscosity model wrong definition of alpha
- Bug fix: Minor issue when loading a project via file drag & drop
- Bug fix: Window functions and time range correctly applied
- Bug fix: Minor issues with refinement regions
- Bug fix: Resume function with moving geometries in MPI
- Bug fix: Automatic inertia tensor is automatically updated when changing CoG
- Bug fix: Rigid qatarw.comqatarw.comqatarw.comqatarw.com dynamic geometries can have boundary conditions applied on surfaces
- Bug fix: Cancel button in the Export Data window
- Bug fix: Custom fields available with RMS data
- Bug fix: Phase field issue with external acceleration
- Bug fix: Temperature field correctly initialized from a previous simulation
- Bug fix: Minor geometry visualization issues
- Bug fix: Minor probes issues
About Next Limit Technologies
Next Limit was founded in 1998 and our corporate headquarters are in Madrid, Spain. We lead an ever growing team of the best professionals in the industry, including remote technical staff spanning Europe and the USA, as well as a client support office in Santa Monica, California.
Next Limit has gained a worldwide reputation for the quality and power of our software simulation tools. Our state-of-the-art simulation packages have been widely acclaimed and awarded. Our products include "RealFlow" (fluid and dynamics simulation for 3D visual effects), "Maxwell Render" (physically accurate light simulation and render engine) and "XFlow" (CFD software for engineering and scientific applications). All our products have been developed using proprietary technology and are available for multiple platforms and can connect seamlessly with most major applications in the DCC and CAD/CAE markets.
Name: Next Limit xFlow
Version: (64bit) 2015 build 96.01
OS: ShiChuang / Linux
Size: 1.0 Gb
|الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)|
|الموضوع||كاتب الموضوع||المنتدى||مشاركات||آخر مشاركة|
|Next Limit xFlow 2015.96||anhxxx||ركن التكنولوجيا والكمبيوتر||0||14-09-2016 11:53 PM|
|Next Limit xFlow 2015.96||anhxxx||ركن التكنولوجيا والكمبيوتر||0||05-09-2016 12:35 AM|
|Next Limit xFlow 2015.96||anhxxx||ركن التكنولوجيا والكمبيوتر||0||27-08-2016 12:34 AM|
الساعة الآن 06:54 PM.