|21-03-2017, 06:31 AM||رقم المشاركة :|
CSI Bridge 2016 Advanced version 18.1.1 170321
CSI Bridge 2016 Advanced version 18.1.1 | 930.8 MB
Computers and Structures, Inc. (CSI), a structural and earthquake engineering software company, has released 18.1.1 version of Bridge 2016, is specialized analysis and design software tailored for the engineering of bridge systems.
CSiBridge is specialized analysis and design software tailored for the engineering of bridge systems. Suspension, cable-stay, elevated-roadway, and other types of bridge systems may be modeled and designed to suit any one of a variety of purposes, including means for crossing water, linking points between shear terrain, or extending over highway infrastructure. Customized controls and features integrate across a powerful object-based modeling environment to offer an intuitive, practical, and productive computational tool for bridge engineering. Advanced modeling features and sophisticated analysis techniques account for dynamic effects, inelastic behavior, and geometric nonlinearity. Code-based templates streamline the engineering process from model definition through analysis, design optimization, and the generation of comprehensive output reports. CSiBridge is the premier software for bridge engineering.
CSiBridge 2016 version 18.1.1 Enhancements:
Graphical User Interface
- Loads can graphically be displayed on a model for each stage of a staged construction load case.
- All load types in a load case can be graphically displayed in a single view.
- New Zealand vehicle library added.
- New Zealand material property library added.
- Section cuts are automatically created at user-defined 'All Spaces' splice locations.
- New operation added for staged-construction load cases to allow changing link properties.
- Event-to-event solution strategy implemented as an option for nonlinear direct-integration time-history analysis.
- Automated seismic design extended to consider the bridge capacity in the longitudinal direction.
- Increase in the speed of performing bridge superstructure design and rating for certain models
About Computers and Structures, Inc
Founded in 1975, Computers and Structures, Inc. (CSI) is recognized globally as the pioneering leader in software tools for structural and earthquake engineering. Software from CSI is used by thousands of engineering firms in over 160 countries for the design of major projects, including the Taipei 101 Tower in Taiwan, One World Trade Center in New York, the 2008 Olympics Birds Nest Stadium in Beijing and the cable-stayed Centenario Bridge over the Panama Canal. CSI's software is backed by more than three decades of research and development, making it the trusted choice of sophisticated design professionals everywhere.
Name: CSI Bridge
Version: 2016 version 18.1.1 build 1228 Advanced w/Rating
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven / 8
Size: 930.8 MB
Buy a premium to download file with fast speed
|الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)|
|الموضوع||كاتب الموضوع||المنتدى||مشاركات||آخر مشاركة|
|CSI Bridge 2016 Advanced version 18.1.1 170320||rollroy||ركن التكنولوجيا والكمبيوتر||0||20-03-2017 09:06 PM|
|CSI Bridge 2016 Advanced version 18.1.1 170308||rollroy||ركن التكنولوجيا والكمبيوتر||0||08-03-2017 09:43 PM|
|CSI Bridge 2016 Advanced version 18.1.1 170307||rollroy||ركن التكنولوجيا والكمبيوتر||0||07-03-2017 04:05 AM|
|CSI Bridge 2016 Advanced version 18.1.1 170201||rollroy||ركن التكنولوجيا والكمبيوتر||0||01-02-2017 05:07 AM|
|CSI Bridge 2016 Advanced version 18.1.1 170111||rollroy||ركن التكنولوجيا والكمبيوتر||0||11-01-2017 10:38 PM|
الساعة الآن 02:02 AM.