قديم 20-03-2009, 03:11 PM   رقم المشاركة :[17]
معلومات العضو
عضو

الصورة الرمزية رجاء17

أحصائيات العضو

معدل تقييم المستوى: 22
رجاء17 يستحق التميز
رد: °o.O موسوعة المواقع الشعرية oO. ارجو التثبيت :

شـكــ وبارك الله فيك ـــرا لك ... لك مني أجمل تحية .
رجاء17 غير متصل   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 31-05-2009, 06:10 PM   رقم المشاركة :[18]
معلومات العضو
عضو متميز

الصورة الرمزية سموم الدهناء

أحصائيات العضو

معدل تقييم المستوى: 146
سموم الدهناء يستحق التميز

شـكــ وبارك الله فيك ـــرا لك ... لك مني أجمل تحية .
توقيع : سموم الدهناء
اضغط على الصورة لرؤيتها بالحجم الطبيعي

النسيم العليل
غرور

لولو كيوتي
سموم الدهناء غير متصل   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 12-02-2010, 01:49 PM   رقم المشاركة :[19]
معلومات العضو
عضو

الصورة الرمزية فستقه

أحصائيات العضو

معدل تقييم المستوى: 25
فستقه يستحق التميز

تسلمين على المجهود الرائع00بوركت
توقيع : فستقه
يامقلب القلوب ثبت قلبي على دينك
إذا عظم يقين العبد بالله .. تولى عنه قضاء حوائجه،،بقدر ثقته ويقينه بربه
(اللهم آتنا في الدنيا حسنه وفي الآخرة حسنه وقنا عذاب النار )
فستقه غير متصل   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-11-2010, 06:13 AM   رقم المشاركة :[20]
معلومات العضو
عضو

أحصائيات العضو

معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
tian75085 يستحق التميز

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 1192451862 at 09:25 on September 11th 2010 read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
-
-
-
-
1. high school, one class, the students are rushing to go out to buy lunch. Than others to a girl first, made a short cut to go around, the results uncovered manhole cover in front, fell down! She insisted on edge of the well while climbing, it is awkward, a group of junior high school kids came by horror, she was taken the first step, while climbing the side of saying: hey! S hard to repair ah ... ... -
-
2. This is the students in my friend thing ... on a real time, he was in his girlfriend home for dinner, when only he, his girlfriend and three of his girlfriend's father. There is a TV time to teach old disco dance program, lead dancer of the uncle looked BT. At this time, his girlfriend and he would jokingly said: \At that time my friend was eat, and change without thinking, yelled: \-
-
3. One time a hot day of playing mahjong, a sudden power failure, and had to buy a candle to continue fighting. After a half an hour, it can not stand the heat, one said: \。\
another interface: \
-
4. there is a child sitting in a doorway playing, a middle-aged man asked him: \
children gave the answer: \-
so angry man asked: \
little boy replied: \
-
-
5. a child just learning to ride a bike, but also less likely to run into the street and saw an elderly man was walking front, he felt to hit, to cry, do not move, do not move. The old man standing there did not move about the results I turned to Guaiqu, or hit. Old man stood up and said, you aim it. Embarrassment was dead. -
-
6. a child just learning to ride a bike, but also less likely to run into the street and saw an elderly man was walking front, he felt to hit,cheap north face jackets, to cry, do not move, do not move. The old man standing there did not move about the results I turned to Guaiqu, or hit. Old man stood up and said, you aim it. Embarrassment was dead. -
-
7. One time I go shopping when the pain in his stomach, so I went into the corner of the \So I went to the second floor, second floor is still decorated, empty and then did something, but found to have a toilet door close to the \
I really could not help myself, though he Panax twenty-first, anyway, no one around, Tuoliaokuzai toilet squatting down to the DPRK, crackling ..... thrilled! -
over, I went downstairs to find empty one, strange, just downstairs is also planted almost a full house for dinner, how about from to empty it? Even the waiters and reception were gone .....-
So I approached the counter, and asked: \
At this point, I saw a male waiter came out from underneath the bar and says: \-
-
-
8. the first time to the father's house, did not want to go, girlfriend hard pulling me, and went to dinner, my father poured a little wine, I do not drink, can father said that young people, due to drink Never mind, had drank after dinner, and wine cellar, formal beginning point disappeared. Father put a pistol hanging on the wall won the play, it is a semi-automatic pistol QSZ92 than my own revolver is better, my, or 54-type 7.62 mm. Father holding a gun, aim at the kitten home father pulled the trigger, crisp shots, the cat died, 5555555 ~ -
I faint, the bullet is on the boring, the father, you're home all right, the revolver bullets on the boring doing? -
-
9. yesterday to accompany my wife shopping, walking around to go from a beautiful, -
wife: \
me: \
MM seems to have heard, we both looked back hole 10 seconds. -
-
10. a school, and I call her a piece of the same table to eat, went away, she kindly reminded me, \... looked back and laughed at my table were squatting on the floor of the ~ -
-
-
11. One day, I passed through a kindergarten, overheard a little boy next to a little girl asked,cheap north face jackets, \
I was surprised, this old ah? ! Began to think such a profound question? ! Tut tut! That there are people who teach .....-
At this time, I saw the little girl cried: \
-
-
12. One day, God Lisburn hot air balloon flight by almost fell from the world, a laugh is seeing a man skiing. -
small Aires God and not angry, but smiled and looked at the man and said, \
the man said, \
-
13. a man to the supermarket to pick a dress of his wife. -
salesgirl asked him: \
\-
\
-
14. One day, a nerd out a long journey, the village before the vain,cheap north face jackets, vain after the shop, finally found the families in the street, he knocked on the door, please spend the night. -
but others have only one woman, did not dare open the door. In the door she said: \
nerd said: \
\
\
-
-
15. junior high school, one is class, Suddenly he heard a loud noise back, back to class, the students see the back of a red and swollen lips (on the inside exactly like Tony Leung East West style), and have more plastic pieces inserted in the n Walking above the original class ~ ~ ~ nothing to do, play lighter bite, only to poor quality, burst, -
-
16. take the elevator when the elevator man was surprised to find that there is a naked woman. -
white women at him, then shouted: -
『you looking at? Are there any good! 』-
『Oh! I just want to say that my wife also has a leather like. 』-
-
17. One day his wife go and buy underwear, Mr.. Mr. because he had never bought underwear for him, so he did not know which one to buy size. Pull a long time with the clerk, the clerk had to take the fruit to describe it. -
Clerk: papaya? President: No! No! -
clerk: Apple?! President: No no no! -
Clerk: wax?! President: is lower than that ... ... -
Clerk: eggs?! am pleased to say, Mr.: on! on! on! -
When the clerk turned around after learning about
get underwear, gentleman suddenly exclaimed: Miss Wait, is the fried-off ... ... -
-
-
18. the old man take the train, the car is very crowded, hard to find a vacancy, is happy to sit down, young man sitting next to speak: \
old man had no choice but Momobizai, on the side. -
this for a while, the arrival of a beautiful young lady, and asked: \
young man said: \-
the old man went over very well done
asked: \
young man said: \
old man even more angry and said: \
-
19. a guy to the hospital to be examined, and did a lot of testing. -
doctor said: There is good news and bad news! Read your test results, I find that you have potential homosexual tendencies! ! And difficult to cure! -
this guy said: Oh my God! That good news? -
doctors shy to say: I found you quite cute yeah! -
-
-
20. a guest ordered a Beijing roast duck, the waiter served, guests at the duckbill Shangtian it, said: \
to have a new server busy, guests licking Duckbill, said: \
waiter replaced by another one, the guests and licking Duckbill said: \
this alerted the restaurant owner, the boss came out very excited, mouth conspire front of the guests said: \Where are 。\
-
-
-
21. a thief to a residential area, he saw a child sitting in front of the house, a bunch of keys hanging from his neck. -
So he stepped forward, said: little brother, your father at home? -
little boy said: \
thief said: \
\Children to help the thief opened the door, the thief just had his head into it, and then casting its legs and ran away. -
children shouted after him: \

2008 - Qzone log

A home we have it all - Qzone log

jerseys monster 2010 In fact,

discount wedding dresses Small New Code - Qzone lo
tian75085 غير متصل   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
اكبر موسوعة حلقات انمي في العـــالم (( أرجوا التثبيت )) al-joker  قطر تووون 97 09-11-2010 07:20 PM
القبايل فقطر(ارجو التثبيت) *¤ô§ô¤*جمال بداوي*¤ô§ô¤*  ركن التراث 14 05-09-2006 09:48 PM
جدي وبغداد (( ارجو التثبيت )) الفهـــــد  ركن القصص والروايات 1 19-08-2006 05:00 PM
ارجو الحذر من هذة المواقع مهم جدا جدا ارجو من الجميع الدخول rozana_per  ركن التكنولوجيا والكمبيوتر 9 23-07-2006 03:20 AM
المصحف الألكتروني====ارجو التثبيت ولايف ..:: الركن الاسلامي::. 7 23-05-2006 11:51 PM

الساعة الآن 06:45 AM.